Relieve Hardship, Poverty and ill Health
- Assisting African and European Newcomers in accessing available community services.
- Orientation of newcomers to the community.
- Providing free and impartial confidential advice services for an individual, families or groups.
- Information and documentation assistance pertaining to rights, entitlement, immigration, settlement and citizenship.
Overcome Social Disadvantage And Isolation
- We provide new comers from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to meet new people, make friends and practice conversational English.
- Provide a relaxed social environment which enables New Comers to discuss concerns and share advice about health, parenting
and adjusting to life in IrelandMore