What We Do – Our Services
To create an awareness about diabetes in Ireland and Africa – fund raising campaign during our events:
- Mr. & Miss Valentine 2015
- Mini Miss Fashion Show
- Mr. & Miss Sunrise
To Relieve Hardship, Poverty And Ill Health Amongst New Comers In Need By Providing Charitable Support.
- Assisting African and European Newcomers in accessing available community services.
- Orientation of newcomers to the community.
- Providing free and impartial confidential advice services for an individual, families or groups.
- Information and documentation assistance pertaining to rights, entitlement, immigration, settlement and citizenship.
To Overcome Social Disadvantage And Isolation.
- We provide new comers from diverse backgrounds with the opportunity to meet new people, make friends and practice
- Provide a relaxed social environment which enables New Comers to discuss concerns and share advice about health, parenting
and adjusting to life in Ireland.
- Social, cultural and recreational activities to overcome social isolation and provide informal support.
- Supporting children’s activities, arts’ and crafts and stories.